The first three are all from Positive Writer, which is a a very motivating and inspiring blog.
- Starting Over is Essential : A great post on a part of the creative process which often gets overlooked.
- The Moments In-Between Are Moments Worth Treasuring – 7 Tips for Mindfulness: Pretty self-explanatory.
- Top 7 Reasons You Should Give Your Book Away For Free! Yes – Free!: A look at Story Cartel and how it works. A great idea for authors looking for book reviews.
- 10 Minutes Each Day Can Get You The Audience You Want: A few great ideas on how to use Pinterest!
- The Secret to Creating Story Structure: Again, pretty self-explanatory. It was a nice overview.
And then this one from Adventures in YA Publishing:
- Find What Works for You by Adrienne Kress: Enjoyable post about how there is not one bit of writing advice that is right for everyone. Well worth the read.