Monday, September 9, 2013

A Few Writerly Blog Posts to Share

I've been trying to spend more time reading writing blogs--and there are so many wonderful ones out there that it's sometimes difficult to keep up with it all, but I figured I'd share a few posts that I've recently read that I really enjoyed.

The first three are all from Positive Writer, which is a a very motivating and inspiring blog. 
The next two posts are from writetodone.com, another great place to get writing inspiration. 
And then this one from Adventures in YA Publishing:

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the links, Gisele. I've been reading fewer writing blogs as I focus on my target audience. When I had my writing blog, I seemed to spend more time on blogs about craft.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Stina! Yeah, I would say that it's probably a natural progression--a focus on the writing craft tends to lead (hopefully) to publication and target audiences. :)

      Delete

I ❤ comments! They brighten my day, so thank you for taking the time to leave one. :)